ADMISSIONS POLICY FOR EDUCATION AND DAY CARE PLACES
(Children outside the catchment area are able to attend day care places only if space is available.)
Children are admitted to the nursery as follows:
- Children of parents resident in high rise flats in area – Mossdale, Leabank.
- Children of parents resident in low rise flats in the area.
- Children “in need” resident in low rise flats in the area
- Children “in need” resident in houses in the area.
- Children of parents resident in the area undertaking training.
Children may be admitted to the school’s 2-3s units if they are in receipt of one or more of the following benefits :
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Extra Working Tax Credit (at a higher rate than the family element)
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Pension Credit
- Children for whom English is an additional language.
- Lone parents families
- Children experiencing family breakdown.
- SEN children.
- Children where several sibling are under 5.
- Children where one or both parents suffer ill health.
- Children where one or more members have disability.
All admissions requests are considered by a panel before places are offered. This is undertaken to ensure equality of opportunity.
If you would like to place your child on the waiting list, please contact the nursery, or pop down and see us for the forms.
Mossdale - 01582 575100 / 01582 493639
Leabank: 01582 587350 / 01582 565797
|0-2 YEARS || 3 PLACE UNIT (MOSSDALE)|
| 2-3 YEARS||20 GOVERNMENT FUNDED PLACES (MOSSDALE)|
6 DAYCARE PLACES (MOSSDALE)
32 GOVERNMENT FUNDED PLACES(LEABANK)
| 3-5 YEARS||40 EDUCATION PLACES (MOSSDALE)|
12 DAYCARE PLACES (MOSSDALE)
40 EDUCATION PLACES (LEABANK)
MRS DEBORAH HARMON
CHAIR OF GOVERNORS:
ADMISSIONS FORMS TO DOWNLOAD
Click on the link below for the documents that you would like to download.
Copyright 2012. By www.nurseryweb.co.uk.